Monday, April 28, 2008

Drifting on Tag Clouds

I decided to use the tags on Amazon.com to look for a book about wines for a Father's Day gift for my husband.

I entered Italian wine which took me to Italian Wines 2008. I clicked on Italy in the tag cloud and found Italy for the Gourmet Traveler, which led me to click on Rome in that tag cloud. I couldn't resist the book A Civilized Shopper's Guide to Rome. That led me to clicking Paris in that tag cloud. I continued searching for a while.

When I found myself reading about the book Perfect Scoop which was about ice cream I realized I had wandered off my intended search.

I reigned myself in and began the wine book search again. This time I found a great book on contemporary Italian wines. Hmmm....if I buy the shopping and ice cream books also, I would be eligible for free shipping.

1 comment:

Bookmobile Ann said...

I so totally agree with your title of drifting on tag clouds. I always find myself getting totally off track! My husband and I are also wine lovers so I've just created a new blog -- crkscrw.blogspot.com -- it has info from our Wine Club and photos from our Niagara-on-the-Lake trip.

-- Ann